Friday, August 26, 2016

Shea Moisture African Black Soap


I’ve been dealing with acne and skin problems since I was a teenager. Back then I always thought I would grow out of it but by the time I reached adulthood I was still dealing with it and it was getting worst. Not only was my face full of pimples and a dark mark so was my chest and back. I had tried EVERYTHING when it came to my face and stopped using scented soaps and body washes on my body.

When introduced to Shea Moisture African Black Soap a little over six months ago and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I was skeptical about using black soap on my face and body because I had always thought it would make my skin very dry but boy was I wrong. 
Shea Moisture African Black Soap hydrates and helps balance oily skin. Every day, twice a day (sometimes) on my face I use the body bar, the toner, and the moisturizer. The toner and moisturizer are both made with tea-tree oil, which is known to help clear and prevent marks on the skin. The moisturizer is smooth and leaves the skin shine-free which makes it perfect to wear under make-up.  The facial scrub I use only twice a week on my mask days. (I will share my favorite facial masks another day.) As far my chest and back, since using the body bar I’ve had no major breakouts and the marks are slowly fading away.

My face is still a work in progress. Being a flight attendant I'm constantly on the go, in different countries with different climates. I know with my lifestyle my face isn't going to be perfectly clear but these products help me maintain and treat my skin while on the go and I'm loving the results. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Trinae' Florencia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig