I must have been watching ballet documentaries back in September (something I like to do in my spare time) when I put it in the universe that in December I would go to St. Petersburg, Russia to see The Nutcracker Ballet. I’m so happy to say that it’s December and last night I enjoyed an amazing performance of the Nutcracker at the most prestigious music theater in St. Petersburg The Milkhailovsky Theater.
Everything about the show was perfection, the music, the choreography, and costumes were all beyond my expectations. Hearing the orchestra play Tchaikovsky’s classical music brought back so many memories of dancing at Stairway of the Stars. I officially regret that I gave up dancing.
This was an amazing experience and I can't wait to get back to St. Petersburg to see the city in the summer and not when it's below zero outside.
Next up Misty Copland in Swan Lake June 2017
New York City
(putting it in the universe)


No comments
Post a Comment