Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Cape Town South Africa

Cape Town South Africa has officially been added to my list of favorite destinations. This place is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever been too. From the food to the mountain views, it's absolutely amazing.
I was on an emotional roller coaster the night I landed in Cape Town and honestly I didn’t want to leave my hotel room, but I got myself together and put on my big girl panties and decided to get up and get out. Along with a few of my colleagues, we took an amazing hike up Lion’s Head Mountain. Lion’s Head peak is over 2,000 ft above sea level. I’m so proud to say I made it all the way to the top. It wasn’t easy but the views along the way made it so worth it. 




























On the way down we saw a group of people paragliding off the mountain. I can’t wait to get back, this is on the top of my to do list.



 Can't go to Cape Town and not see the famous Penguins.





 It was an amazing trip and I can’t wait to get back!








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Trinae' Florencia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig